Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business - DOWNLOAD ONLY - Activates on 2 Computers
Office 2010 Home and Business
In the event that we are out of stock on Office
2010 Home and Business - DOWNLOAD ONLY - Activates on 2 Computers we will send Office
2010 Professional Plus - DOWNLOAD ONLY for 2 Computers. Please call us at
1-866-641-2563 if you cannot accept the Office 2010 Professional Plus - DOWNLOAD
ONLY for 2 Computers.
This product is delivered
via email to your provided email address. We will send you the download link as
well as the product key. DOWNLOAD ONLY orders are typically sent within 30
minutes of your order. All orders are subject to further review and may not be
processed until the following business day if placed after 3:00pm Mountain Time.
Please feel free to contact
us at 866-641-2563 or
with any questions regarding your download.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 has the tools you need to stay
connected and productive at home, the office, and on the road.
With powerful e-mail, scheduling, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 you can
access virtually anywhere, you'll always be in touch. With rich media editing
and visual effects in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, you are ready to create
professional-looking reports and presentations that command attention. Manage
finances smoothly with the data analysis tools the pros use in Excel 2010. And
with OneNote 2010, you have a place to collect notes, research from the Web,
documents, and other resources to organize projects for home and work.
Includes Full Versions of:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Outlook 2010
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010 help you jump right in to create a
business budget or track personal expenses.
- Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other
powerful analysis tools.
- Visualize your information with colorful 3-D charts and graphs you can
create in just a few clicks.
Organize almost any project in one simple place
- With OneNote 2010, you have a convenient spot to organize your important
resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling
- Create a OneNote notebook to collect a full spectrum of materials and
media: documents, text, videos, audio, Web page clippings, and more.
- Find exactly what you need with simple tagging and search functions.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing to save
information from Web pages and other resources to your notebook with just a
Create dynamic presentations that command attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010
using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
- Take full creative control with easy-to-use photo-and video-editing
features and dramatic visual effects.
- Easily broadcast your presentation to customers across town or across
Express your ideas with speed and originality
- From business reports to family newsletters, Word 2010 gets you up and
creating quickly with ready-to-use templates for almost any project.
- Add visual interest to your text with dramatic effects like shadow,
reflection, and 3-D.
- Choose from an impressive array of customizable SmartArt graphics that
help you highlight important messages in just a few clicks.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Outlook 2010 gives you e-mail, calendar, and task list tools that work
together, helping you stay connected to your people and projects more
- Manage e-mail from multiple accounts all in one inbox, so you never miss
- Add appointments to everyone's calendar with a click using the Group
- Exchange e-mail with your team and customers even when you're away from
the office using Outlook Mobile 2010 on your smartphone.
Access, edit, and share your work online
- Office Web Apps work with Office programs to help you access and share
your documents flexibly, whether you're at home, the office or on the road.
- Save your Office files directly to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive,
which lets you access them from almost any Web browser.
- Edit and review your reports or presentations online with Web Apps that
give you the Office application experience you expect virtually anywhere you
- Share your documents online to make working together with customers and
coworkers more efficient.