Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
FrontPage 2003 provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help
you build better Web Sites. It includes the professional design, authoring,
data, and publishing tools needed to create dynamic and sophisticated Web Sites.
Use dynamic Web templates to modify entire sections of a Web site. By updating
the master template, changes are automatically made to all pages linked to that
template. Target specific browser or screen resolutions by using browser and
resolution reconciliation. You can also see how your site will look in various
combinations of browsers and resolutions. Use manipulation tools to more easily
work with multiple images and pieces of content that sit in the same space, and
to create visual effects, such as pop-up menus. The design tools in Frontpage
2003 generate efficient and clean Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), and give you
more control over the code. Or, you can apply your coding knowledge by taking
advantage of the professional coding tools. With the scripting tools you can
create an interactive experience for your audience. And, because the coding
tools are easy to work with, you can even use them to start learning HTML.
- Use enhanced design tools to produce better looking Web sites. New
layout and graphics tools make it easier to design exactly the site you
- Use design tools to generate better code, or expand your code skills.
Use built-in scripting tools for interactive results. And with professional
coding tools, you can write code faster, more efficiently, and with greater
- Note XML collaboration requires Microsoft Windows Serverô 2003.
- FrontPage 2003 includes tools and layout and graphics features to help
you work faster and design professional Web sites.
- Work with graphics from other applications, giving you more control over
how images are displayed and saved.
- Create and manipulate tables used for layout purposes, and provide
pixel-precise control of your layout.
- Use a split view to see modifications made in the Design View
automatically updated in the Code View.
- Select, modify, and manipulate tags easily using the Quick Tag Selector
and Quick Tag Editor.