Microsoft Access 2010 Full Version
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates to
get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows.
Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information—even if you’re not
a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, Access amplifies the
power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others.
Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser. Whether
you’re a large corporation, small-business owner, nonprofit organization, or if
you’re just looking for more efficient ways to manage your personal information,
Access 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done more quickly, with more
flexibility, and with better results.
Build databases faster and easier than before
- Forget the learning curve. Out-of-the box templates and reusable
components make Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution.
- Get started in just a few clicks. Find new built-in templates you can
start using without customization, or select templates from Office.com and
customize them to meet your needs.
- Build your databases with new modular components using new Application
Parts and add prebuilt Access components for common tasks to your database
in a few simple clicks.
Create more impactful forms and reports
- Access 2010 brings you the innovative tools you’d expect from Microsoft
Office to help you easily create professional, informative forms and
- Conditional formatting now supports data bars and you can now manage
your conditional formatting rules from a single intuitive view.
- The addition of Office themes in Access 2010 gives you the ability to
coordinate numerous database objects in just a couple clicks and makes
formatting a breeze.
Get easier access to the right tools at the right time
- Locate the commands you need when you want them and where you want them.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most
accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Access
2010, you’re in control.
- Manage your database and obtain a faster, more direct route to your
database tools from the new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view. The Backstage
view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to
provide a centralized, organized space to manage your database and customize
your Access experience.
Add automation and complex expressions without writing a line of code
- Access 2010 empowers you to be your own developer by bringing you
simplified and easy-to-use tools—even if you consider yourself a database
- The enhanced Expression Builder greatly simplifies your formulas and
expressions with IntelliSense. Reduce errors and spend more time focusing on
building your database.
- With the revamped Macro Designer, it’s now even easier for you to add
basic logic to your database. If you’re an experienced Access user, you’ll
find the enhancements are more intuitive for creating complex logic and
enable you to extend your database application.
Get a centralized landing pad for your data
- Access 2010 offers easy ways to bring your data together and increase
- Include Web Services and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity
Services data right in the applications you build. You can now connect to
data sources via newly added Web Service protocol.
Import and link data from a broad range of other external sources such as
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Outlook, and more. Or,
collect and update your data via e-mail—no server required.
Access your database in new ways
- Newly added Access Services on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 enables
you to make your databases available on the Web with new Web databases.
- Start collaborating right away. Post your databases online and then
access, view, and edit them from the Web. Users without an Access client can
open Web forms and reports via a browser and their changes are automatically