DiscountMountainSoftware ships throughout the 48 contingent United States and to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Free Shipping ($0) : Arrives in 3-5 business days within the contiguous U.S.
- 3 Day Air ($8) : Arrives in 3 business days
- 2nd Air ($14) : Arrives in 2 business days
- Next Day Air Standard ($28) : Arrives next day by 3:00 pm to most addresses; 4:30 to rural areas.
- Next Day Air Early AM ($70) : Arrives next day by 10:30 am to most addresses; 4:30 pm to remote areas.
- Puerto Rico Air ($30): Arrives in 1-3 business days
- International- Canada Air ($30) : Arrives in 3-5 business days
- International Priority- Canada Air ($50) : Arrives in 1-3 business days
- Saturday Delivery: Saturday delivery is available to certain addresses, but you must call first. To secure Saturday delivery, please call 1-866-641-2563 during regular business hours.
Shipping times and prices are subject to product availability, and may change depending on warehouse location. Note: We can ship to PO and APO boxes.
Anyone within the 48 Continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii can take advantage of this by selecting the "Free Ground" shipping method upon checkout. You'll be charged nothing and your package typically arrives within 3-5 business days.
Order Cutoff time
If you want your order to ship the same day you place it, just place your order before 5:00 p.m. EST (4:00 CST/ 3:00 MST/ 2:00 PST) and it'll ship out that day. Orders placed after the cutoff time will go out the following business day. If you need something to be shipped out the same day and it is after our cutoff time, please call us at 1-866-641-2563 and we will try to accommodate you if at all possible. Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will go out Monday.
We accept orders from Canada. To order, enter your 6-digit alphanumeric postal code or your zip code in the ZIP code field and choose Canada Air ($30).
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you'll receive an email with your tracking information. You can view your tracking information by clicking on the link in the email.