Corel Painter Essentials 4 for Windows/Mac OEM
Corel Painter Essentials 4
Corel Painter Essentials 4 is the ideal way to get started with digital art.
This simple-to-use home art studio is based on the world's most powerful
painting and illustration software Corel Painter X. If you want to do more
than just edit and print your photos, Corel Painter Essentials 4 extends your
creativity by helping you transform photos into painted works of art.
Feeling more artistic? Try painting on a blank canvas. Working just like an
artist, you can use one of the 90 brushes and mix paint to get the exact color
you need. Plus, the brush strokes are just like the real thing. Digital
camera owners and anyone who enjoys taking photos can use Corel Painter
Essentials 4 to find new ways to work with photographs and express their vision.
Try the autopainting features to quickly and easily convert a photo into a
painting. Then use the easy-to-access online services to have your masterpiece
printed on a canvas, t-shirt, mug or other keepsake. Creating scrapbooks
is fun and rewarding with Corel Painter Essentials 4. Explore the many tools,
brushes, paints and effects to add a whole other creative element to your
Home users, on both the Mac OS and Windows platforms, now have everything they
need for creating digital art and lasting family mementos. Easy to learn, Corel
Painter Essentials 4 is complete with training videos and a helpful guidebook,
making it simple to get started on a digital art project.
Discover an Expressive, Natural, and Inspiring Home Art Studio
- Redesigned and simplified, Corel Painter Essentials 4 provides two new
workspaces - Drawing & Painting and Photo Painting which give users a
tailored environment containing the tools needed for a specific task.
- The new Brush Drawer makes brush identification and selection easier
than ever before.
- With the addition of the new Mixer palette, Corel Painter Essentials 4
users can easily get the precise color they want.
- In the toolbox, the addition of the new Magic Wand tool makes it easier
for users to select specific portions of a photo or painting.
- In the toolbox, the new Paper Selector provides quick access to paper
textures and displays the current color.
Try the Broader Selection of Natural-Media Materials
- Several new RealBristle brushes authentically reproduce the natural
movement of the artist's brush.
- New pens in the Pencils & Pens category, such as the Scratchboard Tool
and Smooth Edge Calligraphy, are perfect for inking comic books or doing
- The new Charcoal brushes range from pencils to hard or soft charcoal
- The two new Sumi-e brushes let users create flowing sumi-e-style
- The new Sargent brush lets users paint in the style of master artist
John Singer Sargent.
- The enhanced Brush Ghost gives users better control through
unprecedented visual feedback of brushstroke behavior.